Garmin TOPO Great Britain microSD Maps (Scotland)
Trek through the highlands and the lowlands with precisely-detailed topographic maps. TOPO Great Britain: Scotland includes terrain contours, topo elevations, summits, routable roads and paths, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points. These detailed maps are ideal for hiking, hunting, cycling and communing with nature.
- Coverage -
Includes topographic coverage of Scotland, including the Shetland, Orkney and Hebrides Islands and the English border to Newcastle upon Tyne. Also includes Northumberland National Park and Kielder Forest Park.
- Features -
- Contains summit locations with elevation, detailed contours and trig points.
- Allows you to search by city, geographic point, summit, lakes and more.
- Provides elevation profile on compatible devices so you can estimate terrain difficulty.
- Contains many routable trails, tracks and paths.
- Includes points of interest such as parks, scenic lookouts and picnic sites as well as lodging, food, petrol stations and hospitals.