Get enhanced detail on your Garmin device, whether you're on a 4WD track in the outback or a main boulevard in the city. TOPO Australia & New Zealand provides a wide array of topographic information from terrain contours, elevations and summits to coverage of perennial and intermittent lakes, rivers and streams. It features a searchable database that includes urban, rural and outback points of interest and also has routable road content to give you turn-by-turn directions to your destination
- Includes topographic and street maps for Australia and New Zealand.
Provides terrain contours at 20 m (65 ft) intervals, approximating 1:100K maps.
- Contains tracks, outback trails, 4WD destinations, perennial and seasonal lakes, rivers and streams.
- Topographic terrain contours and summit points provide a detailed lay of the land.
- Provides searchable points of interest in urban, rural and outback areas, including lodging, restaurants, camping locations, homesteads, caravan parks, shopping and more.
- Includes famous outback routes, such as Birdsville, Strezelecki, Oodnadatta, Canning Stock and more.
- Routable road content provided by NAVTEQ, and additional content provided by HEMA and LINZ.
- Includes coverage of national, state and local parks, plus forest and reserve areas.
- Provides elevation profile on compatible Garmin devices so you can estimate terrain difficulty.
- Includes BaseCamp software (DVD only), allowing you to view and manage waypoints, routes and tracks on your computer and GPS, as well as organize trip data into folders. This application includes useful planning tools, rotated map orientation, 2-D and 3-D map views, animated playback, photo geotagging, enhanced printing and more.