Garmin Trip and Waypoint Manager (CD)
Plan Your Travels
Make trip planning simple for your next outdoor adventure with MapSource Trip & Waypoint Manager. This convenient computer software allows you to transfer waypoints, routes and tracks between your Garmin device and your PC. Use it to plan your next trip or to organize and save your waypoints, routes and tracks for future use. For reference, Trip & Waypoint Manager provides general worldwide maps that include interstates, motorways, political boundaries, principal cities and towns, oceans and other general reference details to place your GPS data in context.
- Includes MapSource, computer software that lets you plan trips on your computer and transfer waypoints, routes and tracks between your computer and your Garmin device.
- Provides basic worldwide maps to help you understand your GPS data in context, including major interstates, boundaries, oceans, principal cities and towns, and other general reference details.
- Offers an easy and convenient way to archive your GPS data for future use.
- Contains no detailed maps. You cannot use this product to load maps to your Garmin device.
- Windows 2000 or newer
- 512 MB RAM
- at least 1024 x 768 display
- 24-bit color monitor
- 2 GB free disk space
- USB port
- CD-ROM drive
- Internet access is required. Includes USB device drivers.