Garmin Montana 650t (Aus&NZ TOPO Maps, Marine Mount)
- Montana 650T Handheld GPS
- Preloaded Australia & New Zealand Topographic Mapping
- Marine Mount
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- USB Cable for Data Transfer
- AC Adapter
- User Manuals
Whether you're out on the trail or the open water, the Montana 650t is the ultimate in handheld GPS navigation. With the addition of mapping, the 650t can show you where you are, where you've been and where you're going, all on an 4-inch touchscreen colour display! If you're worried about running out of battery fear not - the Lithium Ion rechargeable battery pack (included) can be quickly swapped out for three AA batteries (not included).
Comes with either vehicle or marine mounting options!
Includes built-in digital camera - supports geotagging of photos so you can see their location.
Easy as A.B.C.
Comes with barometric altimeter and 3-axis electronic compass.
Range of Maps Available
Supports addition of optional microSD mapping, including Garmin Topographic TOPO maps as well as BlueChart SD for when you're out on the water.
Includes rechargeable Lithium Ion battery pack, with the option to swap out with AA batteries when you're out on the trail.
Supports wireless sharing of data with other Montana 650 users!
Garmin Connect Compatibility
Utilises Garmin Connect Mobile App to quickly and easily upload trail data.
4" Touchscreen Display
See everything on the sunlight-readable touchscreen colour display.
Rugged and Waterproof
Designed for the trail or even out on the water, the Montana 650T will endure.
- Dimensions - 75 x 144 x 37 mm
- Weight - 289 g
- Display - 75 x 144 mm; 4" diagonal (272 x 480 pixels)
- Battery - rechargeable Li-Ion battery pack (included), 3x AA batteries (not included)
- Battery Life - up to 16 hrs (included Li-Ion) / 22 hrs (AA)
- Water Resistance - IPX7 (up to 1m for 30 min)
- Connectivity - ANT+, USB