Take control of air. This is the next revolution in performance eyewear.
Speedcraft AIR incorporates a built-in nasal dilator from AC Systems, allowing riders to control nasal dilation from minimum to maximum. Race-tested by three-time UCI Road World Champion Peter Sagan, this system is engineered to outpace the peloton.
Speedcraft AIR is the only cycling eyewear in the world to feature the patented AC Systems breathing technology, and comes with magnetic nose stickers to secure and properly operate the system. The nasal dilator is adjusted by rotating a small dial in the centre of the lens, and the magnetic arms can be opened or closed to control nasal dilation throughout a ride.
This revolutionary breathing technology is incorporated into the award-winning Speedcraft sunglass recognised for its expansive 360 degree visibility. The large shield lens utilises a scratch resistant HYDROILO coating which repels oil and water. TR90 frame design allows for enhanced space between lens and face to increase airflow and prevent fogging. Finished with ultra-grip rubber coasted temple arms, the Speedcraft AIR rests on the face comfortably, and stays in place no matter how much you sweat.
- Expansive single-lens shield offers 360 degree visibility for unobstructed views and optimal field of vision
- AC Systems built-in nasal dilator controls nasal dilation with adjustment of small dial in the center of the lens from minimum to maximum levels
- Nasal dilation is increased on demand to assist with the regulation of nose breathing to balance the correct ratio of gases entering your lungs in the proper sequence
- The Speedcraft AIR is fully adjustable to easily change the flow of air while you're riding. This allows you to better control your breathing.
- Ultra-grip rubber temple tips offer a secure fit no matter how much you sweat
- Enhanced space between lens and face increases airflow and prevents fogging
- Temple arm scoops form a secure fit to your head and manage moisture
- Wrap-around design reduces movement on your face
- HiPER lens technology enhances color and clarity
- Filter Category 2
- Light Transmission 21%
- Clear Lens: Filter Category 0, Light Transmission 93%